Free rides with Natasha
Learn more about Natasha
- Where did you grow up? Socal- really proud of myself for spending five years in Northern California before I started using “hella”
- Can you remember your first TEAMride class? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? I spent a year living back home where I started working at a different studio and fell in love with spin. While I was visiting Sac I took a class at TEAMride and instantly knew I wanted to pursue teaching here.
- Best part of being a TEAMride instructor is… When I stand by the door to say goodbye to all of our riders and someone steps aside and tells me “I really needed that”. You never know if what you say in class lands or if it resonates with riders so to know that you made even the smallest difference in their day…that’s it for me.
- Song you’ve had on repeat? Doin Time by Lana Del Rey and Summer Days by Martin Garrix they are just really good summer jams
- AM or PM rides? My routine before I became an instructor was to take a Dakotah 6:30am or M&E 5:30am and go home, eat breakfast and go right back to sleep until work. These days I usually sneak into a PM class before or after I teach.
- Favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride? Tripark Crossfit, Robles, or the (very) rare times where I enjoy going for a run.
- What’s your #1 life hack? Wrinkle spray. Hands down. Stop reading and go get some. I never fold my laundry and I am obviously not going to iron any article of clothing anytime soon.
- Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon in Sac? At home. Hopefully taking a nap.
- Best memory since you joined TEAMride? My first class. It was so surreal, so fun, so loud, and so rewarding. Tie for second would be teaching the New Years ride with Chris and my Lady Gaga ride.
- #1 piece of advice for someone looking to have an awesome ride? Let go of what you think you should be doing and what you think it should look like. Focus on how you feel and try to have fun. Lastly, don’t be afraid to push yourself a little-the moments where you think you can’t go anymore and you DO are the most rewarding and the moments where you think you can’t anymore and you DON’T teach you the most.
- Wednesday’s @ 4:30pm in ESAC & 7pm in MDTN
- Thursday’s @ 5:30pm in MDTN
- Friday’s @ 5pm in MDTN
- Sunday’s @ 10:00am in MDTN
- Book one of her classes!