Free rides when you ride
- Sat, Dec 14 @ 9:00am (MDTN) – Book on Dec 7!
- Mon, Dec 30 @ 5:30pm (ESAC) – Book on Dec 23!
Learn more about Stefanie
- Where did you grow up? Right here in Sactown
- Can you remember your first TEAMride class? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? Yes, I was an Intro Series grad & my first class was when we had 12:15 pm rides in East Sac! I just needed a little encouragement from M&E, that’s all it took!
- Best part of being a TEAMride instructor is… That’s easy, the riders. I am so lucky to call them friends. I look forward to every pre & post ride chat. It’s amazing how quick a friendship can grow in that short 5-10 minute period once or twice a week.
- Song you’ve had on repeat? Money in the Grave, My Type, & Beautiful People
- AM or PM rides? I used to be a very dedicated 5:30 am/6:00 am rider (I miss you all terribly by the way), but haven’t been able to incorporate this back into my new lifestyle— Ha! So for now, if I am not teaching you can find me riding at 9:30 am or 12:00 pm when my daughter is taking a nap.
- Favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride? Yoga—it’s how I started my journey into group fitness, but I am always looking to try something new!
- What’s your #1 life hack? When you think I am drinking water, it’s really coffee. Ha!
- Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon in Sac? At home spending time with my husband, daughter, & our dogs. If we are out, you can usually find us at Paragary’s for brunch, Temple for coffee, Track 7 for beer, or any Clarksburg winery.
- Best memory since you joined TEAMride?It’s too hard to pick just one. My very first ride on the podium; there were so many riders, both M&E were off the bike! My debut ride; I will never forget the energy in that room, it was filled with so many people I love. Sharing the podium with Courtney Kashiwagi; when I was pregnant, she would ride on the podium for/with me. We have been friends since we were 3 years old & she is the one who introduced me to TEAMride many years ago.
- #1 piece of advice for someone looking to have an awesome ride? Don’t set physical expectations for yourself. Your success is not defined by what you can or cannot do on the bike. What matters is how the ride makes you feel.
- Monday’s @ 5:30pm in ESAC
- Friday’s @ 12:00pm in MDTN
- Saturday’s @ 9:00am in MDTN
- Book one of her classes!