Free rides with Francesca
- Wed, Aug 7 @ 6:30am (MDTN)
- Tues, Aug 27 @ 5:30pm (MDTN) – Book Aug 20!
Learn more about Fran
- Where did you grow up? Sactown baby! RPG 4 Life
- Can you remember your first TEAMride class? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? I can remember my first class!!! It was in the early days of TEAMride and my sister convinced me to try this crazy class on a bike. It took me a while to figure out that I wanted to become an instructor. I had zero rhythm and looked like a robot on that bike. After about 2 years of riding and 6 months of even thinking about it, I sucked it up and auditioned.
- Best part of being a TEAMride instructor is…This is a really tough question!!!! There are so many amazing things!!! But the truly best part is getting to be in that dark, sweaty room at the end of class, when the music stops and the last song has played and hear everyone breathing hard together.
- Song you’ve had on repeat? A mashup of Kesha’s “Timber” and Lil’ Nas’ “Old Town Road” remixed by Drezz. I get all sorts of crazy on that bike when I play it.
- AM or PM rides? I’m a morning workout kinda gal.
- Favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride? It’s a toss up. Yoga or bootcamp.
- What’s your #1 life hack? Need your wine or vodka cold quickly? Wrap a wet paper towel around the bottle and stick it in the freezer for 15 minutes. Works. Like. A. Charm.
- Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon in Sac? Saturday afternoon??? It’s usually my family time, so it’s either the train museum or Fairy Tale Town, take your pick. I wish my answer was an outdoor bar with a strong drink in my hand.
- Best memory since you joined TEAMride? There are so many good memories I have in our studio walls. But I have to say my favorite memory I have at the studio was during a noon class with Dakotah. It was the first time I ever saw Jessie Hyden Maker get off her bike mid class and start dancing and going wild in front of the podium. It made my heart so full, so happy and so full of joy. That is what TEAMride is all about. That moment.
- #1 piece of advice for someone looking to have an awesome ride? My best piece of advice is to get in there, have zero expectations and work your ass off until you hit that finish line.
- Instagram: @frankiecorti
- Monday’s @ 4:30pm in ESAC
- Tuesday’s @ 5:30pm in MDTN (9:30am in ESAC coming soon!)
- Wednesday’s @ 6:30am in MDTN
- Thursday’s @ 6am in MDTN (coming soon!)
- Friday’s @ 7am & 8:30am in ESAC
- Saturday’s @ 8:00am in MDTN
- Book one of her classes!