Free rides when you ride
- Tues, Feb 11 @ 5:00am (MDTN) – Book on Feb 4!
- Sat, Feb 29 @ 11:00am (MDTN) – Book on Feb 22!
Learn more about Rachel
- Where did you grow up? Sunnyvale, CA
- Can you remember your first TEAMride class? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? I do remember my very first class – I was on bike 22 in East Sac. It took me about 2 months of riding regularly to realize I wanted to be the one on the podium!
- Best part of being a TEAMride instructor is… Meeting new people & inspiring riders
- Song you’ve had on repeat? Loyal by PARTYNEXTDOOR & Drake
- AM or PM rides? AM rides – shout-out to the 5AM & 6AM morning warriors!
- Favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride? Yoga at Solfire or Urban Yogi
- What’s your #1 life hack? Hands-down Amazon Prime, the gray truck pulls up at least once every other day!
- Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon in Sac? At home recovering from teaching the 9:30 & 11am classes by reading, napping or watching a movie.
- Best memory since you joined TEAMride? After 6.5 years, I have a lot of wonderful memories, but the best was spending this summer with the young ladies of our TEAMride & Rise program. These ladies are strong, inspiring and so fun!
- #1 piece of advice for someone looking to have an awesome ride? To let go of any expectations you have about how your ride “should” go – quiet those critical voices – FEEL the beat and let it guide your time in that room.
- Tuesday’s | 5:00a & 6:00a in MTWN
- Wednesday’s | 7a in ESAC & 6:30p in MTWN
- Friday’s | 6:00a in ESAC
- Saturday’s | 9:30a in ESAC & 11:00a in MTWN
- Book one of her classes!