K e n n e d y P a t e
Book a bike in one if these classes, show-up and you’ll get your credit returned to you! Want to snag a spot before it sells out? Make sure you have a TEAMride credit in your account or an active Unlimited membership to make it happen!
- Sat, Aug 14 @ 9:30a (ESAC) – Book on Aug 7!
- Mon, Aug 30 @ 5:30p (MTWN) – Book on Aug 23!
Ken Ken on the Podcast
Tune into the TEAMride podcast on Wednesday, August 4 for a special 1 hour episode featuring in-depth conversation with Kennedy spanning from early-life to present day TEAMride. Get to know the Instructor you love even more!
5 Q’s with Ken
- #1 piece of advice for someone looking to have an awesome ride? Enjoy yourself and don’t compare yourself to others in the room. At the end of the day we are all just dancing on a bike looking to build strength and lift each up, so why not choose to celebrate that instead of focusing on where we can improve? I promise it will make the 45 minutes that much more amazing!
- What’s one of your biggest pet peeves? If you know me I’m always on the go and move pretty fast so one of my biggest pet peeves is slow slow walkers- as I’m saying this I am realizing maybe I’m the issue and am just too fast of a walker….so maybe I should slow down myself haha! 🤣
- You have to jump on a plane tomorrow, where are you headed? Greece! No question! It’s at the top of my bucket list for places I hope to travel.
- Favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride? I believe it is important to balance out all the cardio we do in the studio so my favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride is low impact workouts that tone, stretch, and strengthen my body through small movements, such as barre.
- Where can we find you on a Sunday afternoon in Sac? On Sunday afternoon in sac you can find me in my backyard laying by the pool. I mean that’s what sundays are for right 🤷🏼♀️ it’s my way to recharge right back into the week!
- Monday’s | 5:30p MTWN
- Saturday’s | 9:30a ESAC
- Book one of her classes!