Free rides with Sara
Learn more about Sara
- Where did you grow up? Sacramento
- Can you remember your first TEAMride class? How long did it take until you realized you wanted to be an instructor? I actually do! I had just moved back to Sacramento after living in Washington, DC and was looking for a new place to workout. A lot of my friends from home recommended TEAMride, so I went for it! My first ride was with Dakotah and I remember having SO MUCH fun and absolutely loved the experience. I even liked riding so much that I soon became a front desker 🙂 And I knew I wanted to be an instructor after I had been riding for about a year, and would constantly choreograph/count out sets in my head while I was driving… LOL
- Best part of being a TEAMride instructor is… all of the riders I have gotten the chance to meet through teaching. It’s an amazing feeling to connect with riders week after week, really get to know them, and experience the highs and challenges of our classes together!
- Song you’ve had on repeat? SO MANY but if I have to choose one, it would be Better by Khalid
- AM or PM rides? Saturday AM rides will always be my favorite!
- Favorite way to sweat outside of TEAMride? Outside of TEAMride, I love Robles Fitness, Orangetheory, and running outside
- What’s your #1 life hack? Don’t wait until the morning to get gas before work… or really just putting anything off in general! I think it feels nice to procrastinate in the moment, but set yourself up for success and choose to GET STUFF DONE 🙂
- Where can we find you on a Saturday afternoon in Sac? After working out in the morning, I’ll either be relaxing at home, running errands or out with friends or family! It really depends on the weekend
- Best memory since you joined TEAMride? All of the outdoor rides, especially in front of the State Capitol. There’s something really special about seeing the amazing TEAMride community outside in the sun, riding together, and having so much fun!
- #1 piece of advice for someone looking to have an awesome ride? Let go of whatever has happened to you during your day before you clip in. Allow yourself to be fully present, have fun, and really show up – it’s so much better when you’re all in!
- Sunday’s @ 8:30am in ESAC
- Thursday’s @ 5:30pm in ESAC
- Book one of her classes!